Home » Page 27

Score Better

Fast - Online Class Handlers
Anonymous Assignment Help - Online Class Handlers

9. HIV global prevalence is ( 0.008 ). If a person has HIV, the probability of the Test coming positive is ( 95 % ). And if a person does not has ( mathrm{HIV} ), the probability of the test result coming out positive is ( 5 % ). Suppose a person performs a test and the result is positive Find whether the person is likely HIV affected or not.

9. HIV global prevalence is ( 0.008 ). If a person has HIV, the probability of the Test coming positive is ( 95 % ). And if a person does not has ( mathrm{HIV} ), the probability of the test result coming out positive is ( 5 % ). Suppose a person performs a test and the result is positive Find whether the person is likely HIV affected or not.

Read More »

Consider a hypothetical example of trade in aluminum between the United States and China. For simplicity, assume that China is the only source of U.S. aluminum imports. The following graph shows the U.S. market for aluminum. Note that in the absence of any trade, the market price for aluminum in the United States is ( $ 500 ) per tonne, and the

Consider a hypothetical example of trade in aluminum between the United States and China. For simplicity, assume that China is the only source of U.S. aluminum imports. The following graph shows the U.S. market for aluminum. Note that in the absence of any trade, the market price for aluminum in the United States is ( $ 500 ) per tonne, and the

Read More »

custom answer Write a program in C++ language Problem H. Harmonic A journey is never the end. It is always only a checkpoint that was completed if you really think about it. As one path comes to an end, it suddenly forks iato many. Ahmed was just there, their choice of the next move was

Read More »

a. Two SOP Expressions ( F ) and ( F^{prime} ) obtained using your registration number. Design and implement the circuit using only two input NAND gates. calculate the number of two input NAND gates required to design .Justify your designed circuit requires less number of logical elements to obtain ( F ) and ( F^{prime} ). Provide Aim, Components

a. Two SOP Expressions ( F ) and ( F^{prime} ) obtained using your registration number. Design and implement the circuit using only two input NAND gates. calculate the number of two input NAND gates required to design .Justify your designed circuit requires less number of logical elements to obtain ( F ) and ( F^{prime} ). Provide Aim, Components

Read More »

custom answer Question 4A pink solution of the Co2+ ion absorbs green light at a wavenumber 18400 cm-1.(a) [4 marks] Give the corresponding wavelength, , and frequency, , of this electromagnetic radiation. (b) [4 marks] The molar absorption coefficient of Co2+ is 10.5dm3 mol-1 cm-1 at this wavelength. If a sample in a tube of

Read More »

You are going to choose your ebusiness to establish you company as a business starter.your task as an external consultant is to produce abusiness report to show CEO and other members of senior management how the use of ecommerce can restore their business to competitiveness. the senoir management has made it clear to you that your brief is to describe the

You are going to choose your ebusiness to establish you company
as a business starter.your task as an external consultant is to
produce abusiness report to show CEO and other members of senior
management how the use of ecommerce can restore their business to
competitiveness. the senoir management has made it clear to you
that your brief is to describe the

Read More »

custom answer Please show all work. I know what the answer is (pasted below), but I don’t get that answer when I do it. Use the chain rule to express the derivative of f(γ(t)) in terms of ∂x​f(γ(t)) and ∂y​f(γ(t)). ∂x​f(γ(t))+t∂y​f(γ(t)) Online Class Handlers: Calculus, Calculus questions and answers, homework help, Math

Read More »

Sainsbury’s is currently evaluating a new project to produce canned coffee drinks. The project will require an initial outlay of £40m on production machinery and other costs. The project is expected to have a three-year life span, and the projected cash flows associated with the project are displayed in table 1 below:

Sainsbury’s is currently evaluating a new project to produce
canned coffee drinks. The project will require an initial outlay of
£40m on production machinery and other costs. The project is
expected to have a three-year life span, and the projected cash
flows associated with the project are displayed in table 1
below:

Read More »

custom answer show all workings plsexcel sheet attached 3. A university wants to know what proportion of students are regular bike riders so that they can install an appropriate number of bike racks. The spreadsheet bike. csv contains the result of survey conducted in 20 classes. Here N is a class size and n is

custom answer write a brief overview of a proposed theory. The proposal is on how management affects students performance in UGBS Online Class Handlers: Advanced Math, Advanced Math questions and answers, homework help, Math

custom answer please Help me Instructions: Below are some typical answers students have submitted in the past. Describe the mistake(s) in your own words. What grade (percentage) would you give a student making this mistake? In deciding the grade, consider the following: how ‘big’ is the mistake, how does the mistake compare to the others

An economist wants to determine whether average price/earnings (P/E) ratios differ for firms in three industries. Independent samples of five firms in each industry produced the following results after conducting a one-way ANOVA. SSB (sum of squares between groups) = 258.82 and SST (sum of squares total) = 424.04. Based on this information, what would be the

An economist wants to determine whether average price/earnings
(P/E) ratios differ for firms in three industries. Independent
samples of five firms in each industry produced the following
results after conducting a one-way ANOVA. SSB (sum of squares
between groups) = 258.82 and SST (sum of squares total) = 424.04.
Based on this information, what would be the

A financial security generates a cash flow of $25,000 every five years forever with the first cash flow occurring in 3 years’ time. The appropriate opportunity cost is 12% p.a. compounded annually. What should be the security’s price today?

A financial security generates a cash flow of $25,000 every five
years forever with the first cash flow occurring in 3 years’ time.
The appropriate opportunity cost is 12% p.a. compounded annually.
What should be the security’s price today?